Monday, June 29, 2009

Tappin' my toes

Sometimes music gets me through the day. Working from home, I often find that a constant soundtrack for my days is highly necessary to keep me sane...and from talking to my dog all day. I still talk to him, but the balance is better with music because its half talking to my dog...half singing along. You try working from home: I promise this will happen to you, too.

Anyway, once in a while a tremazing song appears in your life and you find yourself tapping your toes and humming its refrain over & over & over again (much to the dismay of your loved ones). Right now, Phoenix is really doing it for me. I had class the night they played in Boston recently which was a total bummer, but thank you to the internetz I can listen to them all the time, watch videos, create Pandora stations...for world wide web junkies like myself, the possibilities are endless. So tonight, I leave you with a tune that has had me bopping & jiving for weeks...its so happy feel good tap your toes and do the charlie brown it instantly perks me up. Plus, what is better than a bunch of hipsters doing the Molly Ringwald on Brooklyn rooftops? Nothing, I argue.




No comments:

Post a Comment